Offering virtual mediation via Zoom or in-person conferencing.
Mediation provides a golden opportunity to resolve disputes short of trial by having an impartial person listen to your case – provide insight and strategy to get litigants to a position where they can make their own decision about the future of their case.
As a client – you must remember that, as a mediator, I will be a neutral and impartial guide to help you come up with possible solutions, stay on track, and clarify areas of agreement and disagreement. Together, we can examine the conflict from both points of view.
Whether you resolve your case or move forward toward a courtroom;
- Your concerns will have been heard and evaluated by a neutral lawyer who will apply real life experience to help you understand and decide your outcome.
- You will learn what your opposition is thinking.
- You will know more about the entire case than you did before mediation.
- You will have ample opportunity of self-determination.
Florida Bar – Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
40 years of trial practice before Florida trial courts and arbitration panels on behalf of Plaintiff’s (1983-1996) and Defendants (1996-2023)
- General liability – Personal Injury and Wrongful Death (automobile, premises)
- Medical Malpractice
- Product liability litigation
- Employment and consumer law
- Construction Litigation
Geographic experience throughout Florida – exposure to litigation and juries in your locality makes a difference – in neutral mediation service and as a trial lawyer.
Confidential Mediation Services
Absolute confidentiality applies to presuit or court ordered mediation – Your privacy is respected and your concerns are honored.
See my online scheduling calendar or call the office 305.670.5500.
Civil Litigation Services
Experienced focused representation for individuals and corporations – Plaintiff or Defense.